• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Brand Name: general
  • Compatible Brand: Apple iPhones
  • Model Number: FLN-586004, for all brand and models
  • Material: Leather
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • price: factory price
  • Min.order: 100 pcs
  • color: different Color for choose
  • Delivery Time: 3-5working days
  • paypal: accepted
  • Buyer Label Service: accepted
  • Compatible for: for ipad 2/3/4
  • Style: folio case
  • size: 9.7"

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details PP bag + carton. Also can be packaged as your request
Delivery Time within 48hours after payment


1. trifolding Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy note
2.auto sleep wake up
3 Customized Offer
4 Manufacturer PU leather case

   best seller! fashion design orange Folio Book Shell

 Stand trifolding pu leather case Cover

 for Apple New iPad 2/3/4 9.7 Inch


Product Description


 Model number




 Mix order

 no problem 




 black,white,pink,red,blue ect


 for an easy business, we only requie small moq

 Special note

 this style can produce for all tablet and model  


 professional manufactur


 factory sell directly, best competitive price


 Email  flyen002*gmail.com 
 Skype  kittymao2013
 Place of origin




 OEM and ODM



Our Services

  Terms of Trade


  • We follow the FOB policy for all our business
  • Minimum order quantity is 100pcs /order / style 
  • Production capacity is 2000-5000 per day
  • Generally our production lead time is 5-7 business days,depends on MOQ and our stock
  • We do provide packaging for all of our products (plastic bags,plastics cartons and regular carton boxes) we can also do it yur way
  • OEM and ODM orders are welcomed.


Terms of Payment

  • We require a 30% deposit upon approved sample and once the order is placed, we require the remaining balance (70%) before delivery
  • We accept Paypal,Escrow,wire transfers (ICBC China , ABC China, and China Merchants
  • Bank). Please ask our online representatives for specific details)


Packaging & Shipping
  • PP bag + carton. Also can be packaged as your request.
  • DHL,UPS,TNT,Fedex,ect



Company Information

welcome everyone!  

          Shenzhen Flyen Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of consumer electronics and hot accessories. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs. 




  • About Color: Please contact us to confirm in stocked color.
  • About Value: We will low value to prevent buyers suffered from import tax. 
  • About Shipping: Item will be shipped within 48hours after payment is cleared. 
  • Contact US: Have an issue? Leave us message, and we will reply .
  • Email: flyen002*gmail.com   
  • Skype: kittymao2013 

  best seller! fashion design orange Folio Book Shell

 Stand trifolding pu leather case Cover

 for Apple New iPad 2/3/4 9.7 Inch

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland)
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $23,000
Learn More